Four and a half months have passed since I did my last NZTramping articles overview. Since then many interesting articles were written and posted here, and now buried in the site archives. During this time NZTramping blog came a long way, and now it is much easier to read archived posts.
For example in the left sidebar you can expand each topic and see the posts under that topic. You can also use the search bar in that same left sidebar. In addition below each post you can find links to related articles, and easily get to them. One more way to see all the articles posted on NZTramping is the Sitemap, which can be reached from the top navigation bar.
There is another cool way to read articles at NZ Tramping – Stumble Across NZ Tramping. This link is also located in the left sidebar just below the Topics list. By clicking on it you will reach random article, and after you read it you can click again to fetch another one! Last but not least is the “Featured Articles” section in the right sidebar, in which I put my favorite articles.
And now to the actual overview. Here I will mention only my most popular articles and even not all of them, since there are simply too many.
- 8 Steps to Travel Courage - this article will help you to overcome different travel fears and set the right mindset for traveling.
- Six Things I Hate About New Zealand – here I described some of the New Zealand’s downsides. I don’t recommend this article to people without sence of humor though!
- Tribute To A Brighter Planet. This article is my contribution to saving our world from global warming, pollution and animal extinction.
- Eight Important Things to Take on Trek – here I presented a list of things that are the most important things, in my opinion, that you should take with you on your tramps. Of course this is not just a list. I explain the reasons for each thing I recommend to take.
- Wear The Right Thing Very important article for all of you who like tramping. It explains in very much detail what you should wear, when, and how. Knowing the information presented in this article might prevent you from getting hypothermia or a heat shock.
- Using Tramping Huts Properly This article explains the proper use of New Zealand’s famous backcountry huts in order to keep them clean and safe for fellow trampers.
I hope that reading these articles will encourage you to read more articles on my blog, as there is much more interesting and useful information on NZTramping Blog